I’ve never actually looked around the Internet to look for online stores that specialize in natural and eco-friendly cat products and supplies. It seems like a fun thing to do for today and I might see a great product or be inspired to come up with a homemade version. So, my main criteria are that the store should carry a variety of items and the majority must be natural, sustainable, local and of course green and eco-friendly. Here are some interesting finds, but please note that since I haven’t actually shopped at these stores, I’m not endorsing any stores or products.
1. Only Natural Pet Store
- This is one of the most comprehensive online stores for pet products. They carry an extensive line from vitamins and homeopathic remedies to toys, food, litter boxes and more. Unlike some stores where Kitty plays second fiddle to Fido, this store gives equal treatment to natural and organic cat products.
- They carry mostly top brands with a mix of items from smaller companies.
- As an added bonus, the company is 100% eta-i.org/xanax.html powered by wind.
- Only Natural Pet Store Website
- Looks like a fairly new entry into the enviro-friendly pet products market. Their online store is small, but they seem to focus on more local companies as opposed to carrying just the biggest names out there.
- They carry eco-friendly products for dogs, cats and birds.
- Eco-Pet Website
3. All Designer Pet Products
- A handful of eco-friendly products, but you have to check out these eco-friendly cat scratching posts. They’re the cutest most adorable cardboard scratchers I’ve ever seen. Made in the U.S.A. from 30% recycled materials and they’re 100% recyclable.
- View the Cat Scratchers
After looking for a couple of hours, I’ve discovered that there aren’t very many options for shopping specifically for eco-friendly cat products. It’s a bit better for dogs, but there’s no single site for one-stop green cat products and supplies. Hmm, what a great business idea for the right person!
HOW YOU CAN TAKE ACTION
- Today is an armchair activity. Do some window shopping for ideas and inspiration on eco-friendly pet products for your cat. Have fun! 🙂